IPW has established and maintained solid OEM relationships. As a result, we know the critical manufacturing standards for quality and reliability. IPW rigidly holds to those standards to supply the best product on the market. OEM approved manufacturing and quality processes due to IPW’s origin as a manufacturer for OEMS.
SIZE AND SCOPE
IPW understands the size of its operations matters to the success of their customers. IPW is large enough to service the scope of its largest customers yet small enough to foster the same one-on-one relationships and provide personalized service.
In an industry where many good quality suppliers are being acquired by larger, more diverse companies, IPW remains the sole manufacturer of OEM quality re-manufactured toner products with 25 years of experience in the industry.
In order to provide the best and fastest service, IPW takes the safety of the employees who make the product very seriously.
So seriously, in fact that more than 3,267 work days have passed since its last lost-time accident. That’s more than 9 years ago!
That saved time is used to design and build products that best serve customers who are top priority.
IPW recognizes that every business is different with specific needs. This is not a “one size fits all” industry. IPW has developed a flexible manufacturing system that allows production to make and deliver exactly what you need, every time.
If you require a product that is not currently provided, please bring it to our attention and we will diligently try to provide the best possible solution.
RELIABILITY AND VALUE
IPW looks to save customers money any way they can. That is why extended life products have become popular additions to the product catalog. These cartridges are designed specifically to lower the cost-per-page for you and ultimately, your customers. It boasts consistent reliability and value that both re-seller and customer can clearly see.
- Stringent qualification procedure for new products and components
- ISO and IPW requirements for cartridge life testing standards and test procedures
- IPW life testing includes start-stop printing to simulate actual usage by end users
- IPW follows a rigid formal sampling plan from purchased materials and finished products
- Finished products are 100% functional tested and samples are tested to 20% life and 100% of life.
QUALITY CONTROL PROCESSES ENSURES PREMIUM PRODUCTS
- ISO standard quality management system
- OEM benchmark, product life testing
- Production audits
- Incoming inspection
- All products TAA compliant
- STMC testing compliant
- CGSB (Canadian General Standards Board) certified
- Competitive edge for colour
- Extensive new product offering
- Premium quality products backed by a quality management system
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
IPW prides itself on greatness not for just its customers, but also its employees. Today, 34% of IPW employees have been with the company for more than 10 years and over 50% have over 5 years of service.
Each employee is committed to providing the best products, most dedicated service and longest business relationships.
In short, happy employees produce the best products!